Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Comeback! {{Part Two of the Poop Chronicles}}

I have been asked OVER and OVER when I'm going to start blogging again.  I keep telling people when have time, when things slow down, when I'm not as busy, etc.  Well I don't think that day will ever come.  I shall never again know the meaning of "bored" in the life of Saige and Swayzee's mommy/full time business woman/part time nurse/trying to be an okay wife/holy crap has it really been 3 days since I showered? SOO here you are... Someday... (haha) I will have a catch up post with lots of fun pictures from the holidays, but for now, you get my day, today.

Last night I went to bed at 2AM like always because 24 hours just isn't enough time to do everything that I have to do! JJ leaves early to go ice fishing and both kids are up at 6AM.  This is not normal and not allowed.  mommy.must.have.more.sleeeeeep. So because I am an awesome mom, I give Saige the iPad to watch "Baby Daddy" her new favorite show so I can get an extra hour or two of zzzz.  No I haven't screened it yet, but it has "Barbara Jean" in it so it must not be too bad right? Don't judge. 

Well a few hours later I wake to find Saige and Swayzee hanging out in Swayzee's crib [read: Saige piling laundry and blankets on top of Swayzee] luckily Swayz has learned how to pull hair and can fend for herself a little now.

Saige pretty much begs me to make sock puppets... damn you iPad... this kid is too smart for her own good.    So we go through the morning routine, change bums, go from pull up to panties, breakfast, etc.  Little mom victory, Saige's pull up is dry and I haven't changed her since 5am... yay......ha.  Then on to sock puppets & a "surprise" for Daddy... such a sweet kid.  Cant forget little MaeMae stuffing cereal in her chubby little face.






Then I get a call from the nursing job that I need to go in... COMPLETELY forgot I was on call.  Take a few moments to panic looking for a sitter.  Jump in the shower.  Come out to check on Saige and find a little munchkin with her cheeks full of Mtn dew... yep, she drank the entire can.   "It's not yucky mama, it's tayyyystteeeee".  Well she's going to the sitter so nothing I can do now... sorry Amber. ;)

Work, work, work.  Walmart.  Home.  Dinner.  Jammies.  Find a rock in Swayzee's mouth.  Swayz to bed. Dishes. Laundry.  Saige pees down both legs onto the floor because she's mad and screaming at me.  Wash her down.  Pick up the house.  Clean out the fridge.  Run. Run. Run. Run...

"MOM!"
"What Saige..?"
"That pull up yucky, there's poop in it" pointing to the trash can next to our computer desk.
....
Found the pull up, with poop in it. 
"What did you do, poop in it, throw it away, then put your panties back on?"
"No, I pooped before you woke up."


Yep. My kid went the ENTIRE day with as Saige would say... a "poopy ass" . 
Lets take a moment to thank the heavens that Saige craps like a reindeer.
"Mom of the year" here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear tips, tricks, and advice from some other mommies! Please share your stories!