Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sloooowww down!

I think someone forgot the memo, the one that says, " HEY, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY LITTLE!".  Little miss Swayz is growing up WAYY too fast.  In fact, at record speed. I remember watching Saige pass through milestones thinking she was WAY too little to be doing "that" already and here we are with Swayzee, a whole month ahead of Saige! She started rolling over about 3 weeks ago and has amazing head control.  She can lay on her stomach with her head up for a very long time.

Today we were working on sitting up.  She has mastered the monkey pose.  She can sit this way, propping herself up on her hands, for at least 30 seconds.  I am COMPLETELY in awe.  Saige was way ahead on sitting up and she was 5 months when she started.  Swayzee is only 4 months and 1 week old!  We're still working on sitting without the arm propping, but I'm thinking it will only be another week or so.  


Baby Swayz...

Baby Monkey...

Baby Swayz again... just in case you were confused...
 
Baby Saige... 1 day before she turned 5 months old!

See the resemblance!?

The comparing of photos above has also brought me to the painful realization that Swayzee has even less hair than Saige did.  Poor Uncle Fester is gonna be bald till she's 3 years old!!


Not only is this kid trying to sit up already, she's trying to scoot!! She can move 5-6 inches if she has something to work for.  Seriously,  I probably have the most strong willed girls in history.  There is no such thing as keeping up with children like mine.  Just when I thought I would be okay for the Christmas jewelry rush, little miss Swayzee Mae whacked me on the head and said, "yeah right mom, I'll probably be crawling in October"  I'm done for! 



 

2 comments:

  1. Another fun post! Love seeing pics of your babies. Enjoy every moment...it will be over before you know it. I want you to listen to Trace Adkins' song "You're Gonna Miss This," if you haven't lately. It makes me cry. You young mamas do well to stop and wallow in these sweet moments as they come.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear tips, tricks, and advice from some other mommies! Please share your stories!