Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mission Big Girl Bed... Night 2...

Night two.... 

Saige didn't nap AT ALL yesterday so she fell asleep in about 10 minutes.  We've been sitting on the bed with her till she falls asleep, or rocking her.  At this point I don't care if she has to be rocked till she's 29 as long as she sleeps in her own bed! 

She was pretty restless, woke up a few times before we made it to bed, but fell back asleep almost immediately.  Up a few times during the night, but only got out of her bed once and I met her at the door.  She started to cry, " I want Mommy bed", but was super easy to convince that she was a big girl and had to sleep in her "big girl" bed!  I'm so proud of my little monster! 

I am absolutely THRILLED with how well this is going. 

 I may not be sleeping any more than I was before at night, but at least I am comfortable in my bed!! 


Mama is HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear tips, tricks, and advice from some other mommies! Please share your stories!