Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mission Big Girl Bed... Night 1...PART 2

Well.... After 2.5 VERY long hours, we finally got Saige to sleep.  I ended up going back in with her and rocking her until she fell asleep, but she was asleep, IN HER BED, that was all I cared about at that point.  

And how did the night go??

She slept in her bed ALLLLLLLL NIGHTTTT!!! She even woke up once and went back to sleep very easily!  This mama is SO happy.  All day I will pray to the sleep gods that tonight goes as great as last night.  It was absolute heaven to sleep next to my husband again and be able to stretch in my bed.  I have no idea how such a tiny little human can take up so much space! To top it all off, I got some 1500 thread count sheets that I ordered a while back today (we've been sleeping in cheapo sandpaper sheets from Walmart).  I can't wait to go to bed tonight.  

Now if we could get little miss Swayzee sleeping better, I might feel like I'll live through the day when I wake up! Last night was an improvement though! I was only up 5-6 times instead of 10+ between the two! 

I see the light at the end of the tunnel! 

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear tips, tricks, and advice from some other mommies! Please share your stories!