Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Updates!

This is going to be a super quick short post because I have a whole pile of work things to do! 

WEEKLY CHECK-IN

Starting weight: 164
Last Monday weight: 157.4
Current weight: 155

Weekly weight loss: -2.4lb
Total weight loss: 9lb

Goal for the week? Lose 3 lbs!


 21 day NO JUNK FOOD Challenge Update... 

I was doing quite terrific.  I'm so determined, I even picked the M&M's out of my trail mix on Saturday.  This is serious shit! LOL

UNTIL........ I was under on calories yesterday and decided to "reward" myself with a can of Mt. Dew.  I'm telling you this honestly.  I COMPLETELY forgot about the challenge.  How the hell do you do that, seriously!? 

Guess what.  I didn't gain 58lbs.  I didn't die.  My heart did not explode! 

So I guess I can be forgiven, I'm not perfect.  I blame the children, they're sucking all of my brain power. ;)

So... I had one slip up, the entire week! That's pretty damn awesome!




KIDDO UPDATE! 

I've been so focused on weight loss, I haven't blogged about the little's much.  

Saige is talking in almost full sentences, which amazes me at 28 months! 

We ALMOST have her potty trained.  If she would stop being such a smart little turd, we would be there! She is a VERY stubborn child.  Like the most stubborn ever.  She refuses to poop in the potty.  She instead goes to her room and takes a pull up out of her "stash" (I'm not joking she has them hidden somewhere I am yet to find...) and put's it on and poops in it.  It drives me INSANE! Today I am going to search every inch of her room and find them!! She must have picked up a stack off of our dresser and stashed them.  She's only had two little tiny, overexcited pee accidents since Friday. :)  The next step will be leaving the house in big girls! 

She's been sleeping great too! Only wakes up about 2x a night now instead of 15! Wo00!!!


Swayzee is growing SO fast! She is 3 1/2 months already, I can't believe it! She's rolling over, laughing (ALWAYS at Saige... Saige could fart and Swayzee would giggle at her... they're so fun together), still sleeping through the night, happy ALL THE TIME.  She is really the perfect baby.  She's going to be crawling by the time she's 6 months, I'm almost certain.  Every morning when I wake up, she's flipped completely around in her crib.  She flips right over and rolls both ways. I am going to have my hands full!! 


♥ ♥ ♥


 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear tips, tricks, and advice from some other mommies! Please share your stories!